Tuesday 2 October 2012

Colouring in Shells...

All this horrible weather is making me pine for the seaside again, only a few weeks ago I was sat (in the UK) outside this beautiful surf hut...























With a view like this....







































Well, you need a cheeky cider in Cornwall, in weather like this!!!



So I started doodling some of my favourite seaside finds.... Shells!!
I love finding shells, and collecting shells, so I thought I'd doodle some shells.

I decided to create a colouring-in pattern (like the colouring-in-cakes I did for the Ideal Home Show), and this is the creation I came up with...




























And, this is what it would look like in the kitchen (pass me the colouring crayons)...































Aaahhh - the seaside - possibly my favourite-ist place in the whole wide world!!


2 comments: