Wednesday 23 October 2013

Change is good..

This month's freebie download is all about changing things.

The seasons are changing and the time is changing (don't forget to put your clocks back on Saturday night/Sunday morning)!

I've been reading a book about time management and changing things in your life to manage time a lot better. It gave me the idea for this list.

I love a good list!!

It's looking at the things that you REALLY want, and what you have to change to get it. So if I REALLY want to have all my products ready in time for the various Christmas markets I need to make the change of sitting watching Luther or Blue Bloods back-to-back!! As great a series as they are, it's not helping me manage my time!!!





























There is a bigger version on the website here

No comments:

Post a Comment