Monday 9 July 2012

Doodle Exhibition

This week is a lot about the Warrington Collegiate Annual Exhibition at The Gallery at Bank Quay, so rather than creating some new patterns this week, I've mostly been printing, gluing, sticking, tiling, sewing new exhibition pieces, using some of the patterns I've been creating over the past few months - here's a sneaky peek at some of the tiles I've done, with my beloved Campervans on....


























All I need now are frames for everything - which I intended getting at the weekend, from Ikea. But, as those of you that live near Warrington Ikea will know - getting anywhere near Ikea has proved a tad difficult!!!

So here's hoping I can get there today!! I love Ikea frames - they're not too fussy, and let the artwork do the talking!!

So if you want to get yourselves down to the Warrington Collegiate Annual Exhibition - the opening night is 12th July 6pm - 8pm and then it's there until 24th September (when it will then be getting ready for the Warrington Contemporary Arts Festival - but that's a whole other blog post!)


No comments:

Post a Comment